Offering Innovative Benefits To Dallas Businesses For Their Employees
In the Post Pandemic Economy more and more employees are working from home, what benefits are you offering those who are who are working from home?
- Businesses who have at least 5 or more employees working from home within our service area.
- Businesses who still have a storefront and would like a minimum of bi-weekly office cleaning.
- Businesses who have more than 60% of employees working from home with at least 50% of them within our service area.
- Businesses that do not have an office anymore and have the ability to sign a First Option Contract.
What Is A First Option Contract:
A First Option Contract is an agreement between the Principle Owner and Osiris Cleaning granting specific rights such as exclusivity. We are seeking businesses who have a reciprocal service such as Real Estate or General Contractors who would normally use our services. In exchange for customized discounts your company will agree to use our services first prior to contracting a competitor company.
Examples Of Industries That Would Be A Good Fit For A First Option Contract:
- General Contractors
- Real Estate
- Sales Agencies
What are the perks?
- You will get a participation discount on office cleaning based upon working from home employees subscribing for recurring cleaning services.
- Your Employees working from home will receive a discount of 25% off of all residential cleaning services.
- Your employees that are not working from home will get a 10% discount on residential cleaning services
Residential Cleaning Services In Dallas That Qualify:
- Home Office
- Recurring Service such as weekly or bi-weekly
- Construction Cleaning
- One-Time Deep Cleaning Services
- Seasonal Cleaning
- Event Cleaning
- Party Cleaning
What Does All This Mean For You?
This means that not only can you save money through this program to reduce your overhead and you can save your employees money. How many benefits programs have you signed up for that saved you money instead of costing you money just to implement? We strive to bring the most innovative cleaning services to our clients as possible, what other company have you seen that’s this creative?
We could put up a bunch of graphs and pie charts to explain this, but why would we want to confuse you so you’ll call us? We believe that this program sells itself because it’s common sense.
Let’s say that you sign up for weekly office cleaning. Let’s say that you are spending $200 a month with 7 employees working from home. Let’s say that out of 7 employees working from home that only 3 of them subscribe to one of our many residential cleaning services. Since each contract is customizable based upon demand, let’s say that you negotiated a 2% discount for each participant. This would mean that you would get a 6% discount every month translating into $12 a month and $144 per year.
During the above description there was no mention of monthly or annual fees, only the mention of discounts. How many benefits do you have that will give you a return like this?
What Benefits Did the Employee Get?
Let’s say that one of your working from home staff members decided to use our bi-weekly cleaning service. That employee would be charged $25 per man hour as our recurring rate, however instead they’re paying $6.25 less per man hour translating into about $25-$50 in per visit savings turning their cleaning bill from $100-$200 to $75-$150. When you save your people money through associated benefits, how much more value does that add to your current compensation package?
A No Brainer!
Choosing a Cleaning Services Benefits Package for your employees working from home is a no brainer. We believe that in the future this will be a common offering from all cleaning companies who offer commercial or residential services. With more than 60% of the workforce expected to be working from home in the next 10 years is and will create a positive disruption within the cleaning industry, so what are you waiting for?